I’m passionate about international politics, world economics and EU affairs. I have led multicultural teams in different organizations and I have acquired international project management experience. I believe in the added value of teamwork.
I stand out for my analytical skills and knowledge in the field of business and international relations and my ability to communicate effectively in various languages.
I try to avoid missing any opportunity that may come, so please do not hesitate to contact me !
Brand Manager – Uniplaces (August 2016 – December 2016) – Learn more
Writer and Political Analyst – EuropeaMedia (October 2015 – Present)
Summer Camp Counselor and Spanish Language & Culture Instructor at Mercesburg Adventure Camp (US) – Astex (June 2016 -July 2016) – Learn more
Chief Liaison Officer – CREA España (February 2015 – September 2015) – Learn more
– Study-abroad stay at McGill University, Canada (2016-2017)
– Bachelor of Arts (BA) in International Relations – Universidad Europea de Madrid (2014-2019)
– Bachelor of Arts (BA) in International Business – Universidad Europea de Madrid (2014-2018)
- Spanish – Mother tongue
- English – Professional level (C1)
- French – Independent user (B1)
ADDITIONAL COURSES AND CERTIFICATES
– Business and Economics
- Digital Analytics Fundamentals – Google Analytics (2016)
- The Power of Macroeconomics: Economic Principles in the Real World – University of California Irvine (2015)
- An Introduction to Marketing – University of Pennsylvania, Wharton Business School (2014)
– International Politics
- Globalization – Oxford University (2016)
- Geopolítica y Gobernanza Global: Riesgos y Oportunidades – ESADE (2015)
- The Moral Foundation of Politics – Yale University (2015)
– Entrepreneurship and Leadership
- Entrepreneurial Negotiations: The MIT Way – Massachussets Institute of Technology, MIT (2016)
- Open to New Horizon (Erasmus+ Programme) – European Commission (2015)
- Erasmus+ Funding Opportunities for Youth – Salto Youth (2015)
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Cambridge English Language Assessment (2013)
PARTICIPATION IN EVENTS AND TALKS
Speaker at the discussion “Universidad, jóvenes y empleo – nuevas metodologías y competencias en la intersección universidad-empresa” (University, youth and unemployment) with Almudena Rodriguez Tarodo, Dean of the School of Social Sciences and Communication of the European University.
- Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting (September 2015 – October 2015)
First-ever Spanish student chosen from thousands of applicants to attend the international summit and attend conferences with George Soros, Richard Branson, Bill Gates or Joseph Stiglitz. I also did live interviews to leaders like Chelsea Clinton, Madeleine Albright, Ted Danson, Jesse Jackson, Yang Lang, Julia Gillard, among others. Learn more.
Coordination of international relations for the event with the visit of representatives of more than ten embassies to meet as Chief Liaison Officer CREA Spain. Learn more.
- Spanish driving licence (type B) and personal vehicle