Even before I started in college, I already already wanted to take part in projects developed by NGOs, international organizations and firms.
I believe in learning-by-doing as the best way to acquire the necessary skills to be ready to make an impact in the future.
- Creating housing opportunities for students at Uniplaces
- Summer Camp Counselor and Spanish Instructor in the US
- First Spanish student that makes it to the Clinton Global Initiative Annual Meeting 2015
- Developing strong international networks and partnerships for CREA España
- SME creation during high school for Khanimambo Foundation